I explore several curious perspectives in this section, all aimed at getting more self-professed Christians to vote pro-life.
1) Abortion Evangelism, which gets unborn children of Democrats into heaven.
2) Church-going racists who are happy to see black babies aborted.
3) Communion. Why are voters who elect baby-killers allowed to take Holy Communion in our churches?
4) Blacks who kill black babies by voting Democrat.
5) Purgatory. There must be something in this doctrine that lets Catholics think they can elect baby-killers and yet go to heaven.
6) Christians that won’t vote for a pro-life POTUS because he isn’t Jesus Christ.
7) The Stephen Hawking Question, & Should pro-abortion people be allowed to receive organ transplants?
Eric J. Rose