I want to talk specifically about male-to-female transgenders, surgically fixed or not.
I've placed this under the 'Healthcare' tab, because I see it as a mental health issue.
Motivation. What makes a male want to be a woman?
1) Curiosity. I understand what it is like to be curious about someone different. My older sisters wanted to dress me up as a girl for Halloween when I was 10.
I cooperated. When going up the steps of people’s homes, I kept catching my heels in the hem of my dress. It nearly ruined my evening.
2) For some, transgender is simply the next phase of a homosexual striving to becoming someone who could attract men to have sex with them,
under a more acceptable guise. Let me suggest that most transgenders grew up without their biodads. Prove me wrong.
3) Fear. Changing identities is a long-practiced method of avoiding oppression or violence or proper consequences.
It happens with victims like death camp escapees and perpetrators like bank robbers. A bullied boy might see this as safe option.
4) Jealousy. “Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery” is a true saying.
Some boys see this as the way to get the happy-giggly life they seeing females having.
5) Attention. M-F transgenders seem to people that love attention and crave men.
What surer way to meet both goals, for those who lack marketable talents or athletic abilities.
6) Revenge? Perhaps some males hate women, and are sure that they can do a better job of being women than the women these boys grew up under.
7) Training/Sexual abuse by guardian adults. There are women who hate men. Some of these women have sons.
How do women that intrinsically hate men, raise sons to be emotionally healthy men? They can’t.
They then do their best to turn their sons into creature they can tolerate…another female, of sorts.
I once belonged to a site called ‘Project Experience’. I read of a man, who as a boy in a single-mom home, was allowed to wear boy’s clothes to school,
but had to change into girl’s clothes while at home. At some point, some of these boys will decide it is safer to switch to female (see #3)
8) Guilt. Though I question this one myself, I propose some trans-people change themselves to try to escape guilt for something bad they have done.
Perhaps they feel by presenting themselves as a different gender, they absolve themselves of that nagging guilt they experience.
9) Opportunity. I suspect the surest reason to claim transgender without surgeries are for the opportunity transgenderism presents.
Being able to win a race, claiming to be a girl to avoid prosecution for adult crimes,
and demanding the opportunity to access to rooms where real girls are more vulnerable to sexual predators.
As you can see, I see no positive backstory for a male wanting to be a female.
Now let’s take a turn that will surprise you, talking about how straight men unknowingly hook up with M-F transgenders and then they get bad news at the reveal. That I could find, over 25 transgenders have been killed and I won’t completely blame the straight men, though if I were on a jury I would have to vote for their conviction, if presented with the proper evidence.
Suppose a M-F Transgender presents as a woman and either initiates or cooperates with a seduction on the premise that this would be a true male-female relationship. A straight male follows the typical course, then learns at the reveal, that the human is not a biological female.
This is a deception and in my opinion, a form of sexual assault.
It can be seen as an attempt by a homosexual to engage in non-consensual sex with a straight man. Unacceptable for most straight men.
If you’re born a male, you’re always a male.
Unless the M-F trans self-presents as transgender early on, the straight male is a victim of fraud, and might take steps to separate from the deceiver.
While the theory of ‘reasonable force’ applies to this situation, anyone attempting to defraud another should expect unhappy consequences.
Males have as much right as females to defend themselves against unwanted sexual advances. 'No', at any time, means 'No'.
Next, trans want to have the advantages of being female without the burdens.
There are now machines that create birthing pains in men, so husbands can better understand their wives in labor. Personally, I used to get stomach flu every winter and had my intestines leak off and on for seven years, culminating in excruciating abdominal pain and a surgery that removed 14” of intestine.
So I’m good.
I would like to see a machine for M-F Trans that 3-8 days per month, on a rogue schedule, gives electric shocks that imitates menstrual cramps and drops blood and clots into their underpants. Let’s see how long that would last.
Finally, a 1600s Scottish proverb:
If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.
If turnips were watches, I'd wear one by my side.
If "if's" and "and's" were pots and pans,
There'd be no work for tinkers' hands.
Born males are males forever.
Born females are females forever.